As independent financial advisors, we are owner operators looking to forge deep, personal relationships combined with a strong sense of accountability to our clients. We strive for a relationship that is responsive, attentive and personal.
Unlike traditional brokerage firms that may incentivize a particular product, service or family of funds, we have the freedom and flexibility to recommend truly independent solutions to our clients while acting in their best interests.
Your money is held by an independent custodian. We use Wells Fargo Clearing Services, LLC to hold and safeguard client assets. This provides a reassuring system of checks and balances since your money is not held by the same person who advises you about how to invest it.
Certified Financial Planner®
With Briody Maher Wealth Management Group, you will have access to a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional. CFP® certification is recognized as the highest standard in personal financial planning and is awarded to someone who has completed the CFP® certification process including: education, examination, experience and ethical requirements.
A CFP® professional must:
- Act with honesty, integrity, competence, and diligence.
- Act in the client’s best interests.
- Exercise due care.
- Avoid or disclose and manage conflicts of interest.
- Maintain the confidentiality and protect the privacy of client information.
- Act in a manner that reflects positively on the financial planning profession and CFP® certification.